cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wonderful Support

Wonderful Support

Tech support is outstanding. No sitting in queue. Easy to understand. Professional and friendly. I live in a very rural area. I had two dropped calls. Analyst called me back both times. Kudos to him and HughesNet for employing him!! : )
111 REPLIES 111

Re: Wonderful Support

lorraine
You are so lucky you go buy a lottery ticket or go gambling because if what you say happened than you are the luckyest person in the world today!

Lorraine, did you call 866-347-3292? The only time I did not have to wait was when the customer information system was down and they could not do anything. I have had so many calls dropped and not once was I called back by normal tech support. You are truly lucky and I agree with Paul about buying a lottery ticket!
Assistant Professor

Curious if you are a real customer. Never heard of a call back from one dropped call let alone two.
Definitely buy a lottery ticket.

And we all live in either very rural or mountainous areas. Thus being with HughesNet. I don't even have a wired phone. Just saying.

Do you know Boyd Crowder or Raylan Givens? (joke)

Surprised by Lorraine using the term "analyst". Analyst called me back both times. Really I have to admit I wasn't aware HughesNet employed "analyst's" in their support center?

Lorraine are you new to Hughes or maybe in the signup process this sure does sound unusual to me

Hi Steve, since I review so many troubleshooting notes, I can honestly tell you that yes, we absolutely do call the customer back if a call is dropped while speaking to us. If the call is dropped during a transfer, then there is a chance that the call back won't happen because the agent may not be aware that the customer was disconnected. Also, I believe that if the agent feels that call was disconnect by the customer hanging up the phone, the call back probably won't occur as well. Suz

Hello Lorraine, thank you for your post, I'm glad to hear that you got the necessary help and in a timely manner. If you possibly have a case number you could share I'd love to pass your positive feedback along to the appropriate party. Please post one of your case numbers if you still have them so that I may access your account information and give credit where credit is due. Thank you again for posting, Sara

That is flat out not the case!!! I've had 2 dropped calls, and twice I've hung up because after being on hold for an hour, no one answered. And no one from Hughes Net ever called me back.

I can't honestly believe this is a real customer. I have NEVER in my 8 years as a customer had a positive experience with tech support. EVER!!! It just gets worse and worse. Last night, after being on the phone for an hour with a "level 1" and having to argue with him to even get him to run a diagnostic which finally reveal I should be elevated to "level 2", i was told "good luck" by the support person when he forwarded me on to level 2. After waiting for over an hour and no one responding, I finally hung up and realized why I needed him to wish me luck.