Hughesnet Community

Worst Internet Ever

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chasityroush

Worst Internet Ever

This is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with. They tell you that you get a bundle package price and then you find out that it is limited. When you try to cancel your contract because you are crazy unhappy with the service they want to charge you an arm and a leg for it. WORST COMPANY EVER! I will NEVER suggest them to anyone! I should have never gotten rid of my cable internet. At least the cable worked. This is the slowest internet ever as well! Dial up is faster!
4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

chasityroush,

Could you post some speed tests showing this slower than dialup speed? 

Have you done any troubleshooting to find out what's causing such a slow speed?  Are you getting this slow speed when directly connected with no router?  Are you sure you aren't out of data?   

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

If you switched from cable to satellite, that is generally a bad move.
Amanda

Hello chasityroush,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. We're sorry to hear you feel this way about our service and want to see what we can do to make this right. It seems you may have some concerns about your sales conversation, bundling and offers we provided at the time of sale. Did you switch to satellite internet because you moved away from where cable is available, or did you switch because of a bundle offer from Dish or DirecTV? In any case, we will attempt to locate your account with the information from your community profile. 

After we've located your account, we will see if your sales call is available and review it. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you
Amanda
Amanda

Hello Chasity,

Thank you for your patience. After locating your account, I noticed that you ordered the service with us last year and the call will not be available since it has been a very long time. I see that you also only called us once, about 4 months after you got the service installed, which was to ask about cancelling, then let us know the service was slow. Our agent at that time offered to troubleshoot, but you were not at home to do that.

Do know that we are here to help either way, and if you would like some assistance with managing data or working on performance this is the best place to do so. Looking forward to assisting you

Amanda