cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Internet Provider Ever! Don't make the same mistake in choosing them!

Highlighted
Alum

Re: Worst Internet Provider Ever! Don't make the same mistake in choosing them!

Hi rdodgson1,

Thanks for posting with your feedback. I'm sorry that the service is not meeting your expectations. At this point I am not sure what we can do to alleviate some of this negativity, however following the thread so far I feel like you feel misled. Is this correct? If you would like help, or would like us to do a review of your sales interaction or provide you with some details for better data management please let us know. Outside of that if this thread is basically just to vent we'll allow you to keep voicing your opinion. As long as this thread does not break any of our forum guidelines and rules we appreciate all feedback. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris
Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

"One of the best is your buddy TurdDog who I prefer to know as Barbara.

Now THAT was Funny, Right There!
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Hey, don't bring my Barbara side out.

Highlighted

There are no friends on here --- all of you are in some sort of weird good cop, bad cop thing.  I'm still trying to determine which of you are actual lawyers for Hughesnet?  I'll figure it out soon enough... this just goes to show what kind of company you are dealing with.
Highlighted

Get a life Gabe.  What's embarrassing is that you hawk these forums and act like you are a happy Hughesnet customer in disguise...  I don't know anyone in their right mind that would post on this site over 3000 about issues that don't concern them.  
Highlighted

If you could, please release me from the contract.  The terms of my internet were never explained until after the fact of installation.  The token system is just absurd, the internet is slow, the data caps are outrageous.  I have paid you the maximum prices, for your best service and it still isn't good enough.  The rep on the phone told me, if the data is not sufficient for what I need than I would be able to cancel my service.  NO ETF.   I also asked for the monthly payments not to be autodrafted by your company... nothing has ever changed.  I have had long winded conversations with your staff and nothing ever changes.  Now when I go to vent my frustrations on your forum, which I assume it is made for, I am constantly badgered by the Hughesnet minions and don't appreciate it.  They are condescending and arrogant, for what?  If they were dissatisfied with something, they would do exactly what I've done.  No need to talk me down, I'm already fed up and it is clear.  

I want out.
Highlighted

And finally there is Hughes where if we think... (key word here) and plan, we can actually run multiple businesses, conduct all the business of our families, feed multiple phones, 4 tablets, 3 laptops and a desktop with a wide variety of printing production equipment and a real office on a lousy 5-8 GB per month.
Really GW?  I love all your lies... trust me birddog is no friend, you're no friend, and I don't want a friend on here.  Anyone selling their soul to Hughesnet will ever be a friend of mine.  Don't want any of your help.

Did you  miss the part in school when they tried to teach you the negative value of belligerence and ignorance?
Did you miss the part on humility?  Your repeated sarcasm, and condescending posts help nothing, just wasting my time and yours... enough is enough.  Let it go, quit defending them... unless, surpirse, it is your job? Which by now it is obvious that is what you do... paid to come on here and use multiple identities and 'try' to make Hughesnet look good and the disgruntled customer look bad.   If you have so many businesses running right now from your lousy 5-8 gb, why are you wasting any of that typing on meaningless Hughesnet forums?? You got issues, my issue will be done when I cut the cord on this service... but you have real deep seeded issues, I wish you the best...
Highlighted

Congrats Birddog or Barbara or whatever.... on your new phone discovery of GIFs, You're so cool! OMG, BFFs forever!

Please contact me Chris, so I don't have to continue to try and communicate with these awful trolls on your forum.  I'm sure you can find my contact info and #...
Highlighted
Alum

Hi rdodgson1,

We'll look into your concerns via a sales call review and get back to you with the results. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated.

- Chris