cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Internet Provider Ever! Don't make the same mistake in choosing them!

Highlighted

Re: Worst Internet Provider Ever! Don't make the same mistake in choosing them!

You are all very sad....  that you sit here and post on this forum repeatedly sticking up for a company of this low caliber.  Sheesh, sorry, I guess I'm in the wrong for not knowing all your satellite specs?? Somehow throttling the data to a crawl on people once you hit a data limit keeps a burden off the satellites from sending data or it becoming too overloaded??  But we can go ahead and overload the satellites buy paying extra fee for tokens??  Scam.  Why is there no unlimited option? I would have paid extra for it, but you won't offer it.  There is nothing this company does to make you satisfied and happy you are using them, EVER.  You have 1 million consumers, and the more I keep searching the internet, your complaints just about match consumers.  It is unfortunate that for our society that this company even still exists... What do they pay you guys to sit here and defend them and act like all of these customers are just wrong?

El Dorado, the ETF is $400.  I paid the technician for install, modem etc... I even paid the technician extra so he wouldn't put the damn dish right smack dab in my yard which he really was pushing me to do.  Now they have gotten me to buy the most expensive package because it always runs out (work from home) and it still runs out within 2 weeks and even when it works it is not nearly as fast as even the slowest comcast or cable option (AND I PAY FOR THE FASTEST).  All I am saying is that in this world today, where internet has become essential, it is amazing that this company is still around trying to provide this essential service.  If you believe in survival of the fittest, then it won't be long until this company is fazed due to the way they operate.  
Highlighted

What makes you so happy for Hughesnet?  How much do they pay you to pick apart customer complaints?  How many times have you had to type and reply to complaints with corporate scripted lines?
Highlighted

It would be one thing if they were making a profit off of good honest work.  They sell a disservice.  Those shareholders will be looking at losing a lot of money if they continue to invest in poor companies.  I would hope they would choose better stocks as I wish I would have chose a better internet company...
Highlighted

And it is not $200....
Highlighted

Yah, I'M sad cause I don't know how the satellite and caps work.  What's sad is how in depth you obviously do and then sit here and post defensive statements all day on behalf of a poorly run business....
Highlighted
Freshman

If you are staying with HNS, then I suggest you browse this forum under Data Management for suggestions re controlling or using your data, then ask for help instead of posting useless, false statements.
Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

El Dorado, the ETF is $400.
From their web site, http://legal.hughesnet.com/ServiceTermsAndConditions-current.cfm:
The exact amount of the Service Termination Fee will be $400 for the first ninety (90) days after activation of the HughesNet Service. Thereafter, the amount will decrease by $15 per month for each month of active Service.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
Highlighted

What't not on me is being continually misled by representatives of the company.  I've lived up to my end of the contract.  They are receiving exactly what they want and when they want it every month, why should I not receive what I pay for?  The ETF is $400.  For how much we pay a month, myself, as well as all of the Hughesnet customers deserve better....  the problem is they don't want to get better or actually help anyone.  They would rather profit off of their scammy service more by charging for tokens and for any other problem you may have...
Highlighted
Freshman

If you have not received what was promised then post the modem serial number or a case number and on Monday a corporate rep who monitors this site can review your sales call and may be able to provide some relief. Good luck.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

We're supposed to get paid if we're happy with the service?  I haven't gotten any checks or kickbacks from Hughesnet and I'm very happy with the service. Where's my money, Hughesnet?