Just because YOU can't seem to use the service within its means it doesn't mean the rest of us can't. None of us are running out of data.
GW's ability to do a large number of things with the service isn't unusual. Why? Because he chooses to learn how to save data instead of constantly running out and doing nothing about it, save for complaining.
I've never purchased a token in twelve years with Hughesnet because I've never had to.
If you keep running out of data and having to buy tokens that's totally up to you.
After reviewing the call, these were our findings:
- The customer states that they would be using Apple TV, but when asked the verbatim question of whether or not they would be streaming, the customer answered no. The agent does not read the streaming disclosure to the customer, but considering they had Apple TV, they should have. The customer did not do any gaming.
- The customer asks if the service is unlimited and the agent informs them of the data allowance, and how the service would slow if it is reached.
- When discussing packages, the agent recommends the Prime Plus plan, but the customer insists on the Choice(Basic), so that is what they are set up with.
- There is no discussion about the ETF aside from what is read in final T&C’s.
- There is no discussion about auto-drafting or billing on the call, aside from T&C’s.Based on the results of this review. I do not see anything that stands out as significant or misleading. Although the agent should have relayed our streaming disclosure when the Apple TV was brought up, he specifically asked you if you were going to be streaming and you said no. Even still, streaming and all relevant info is also laid out correctly in the terms and conditions at the end of the call.