cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Service EVER!

Highlighted

Re: Worst Service EVER!

ok lets watch a video & my hughes net meter at the same time  cause end the end that's what u have to do
Honorary Alumnus

Or you could follow the detailed procedure I outlined for you in your main post here:

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/data-filled-yesterday-i-have-not-really-done-anyt...

And THAT is going to tell you exactly what is using what.

Honorary Alumnus

Unchecking the box in and of itself will not stop "auto-pay"

Hughes is going to require a payment method be on file or .......

A switch to Invoice Billing (extra cost of $5)

A user will either need a certain level of "creditworthiness" or perhaps a security deposit posted.

In order to set up Invoice Billing a call to Customer Service must be made.

Honorary Alumnus

I have invoice billing myself and I agree it is worth it.

And yup, that change has to be made over the phone.

As to security deposit or account on file or nothing listed at all I'm sure is done on a case by case basis.

We have to consider that Hughes has a considerable investment in terms of hardware.

This is horrible Internet. Just because they have 1 million victims doesn't mean that they are doing a good job. I have NEVER met anyone who liked their Hughesnet .
Advanced Tutor

Mine work just fine.

I just got off the phone with customer service because my Internet was out for 22 days and the customer service stinks. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they were all too busy for me. I asked if one could call me when they are not busy and she said that she could not say if anyone would call me back. I asked to know the supervisor's name that has no time for the customer and she would not give me the name. Chris millian was her name. If you get her let me know if her supervisor thinks that you are worth speaking to.
Honorary Alumnus

If your service is "out" why didn't you start by opening the modems internal diagnostic system .... the SCC found at 192.168.0.1

Look at the icons at the top center are they both "green" ? (marked as #1 &2 in this graphic)

That will tell you within seconds, not days the condition of your system.

When you drive a car and it acts "funny" don't you look down at the dashboard ?

Well the SCC is your systems dashboard.

I did this a whopping 265 times and it didn't help. Thanks anyway.
Honorary Alumnus

So begin a post of your own, include some factual data like screenshot ... some more that just "opinion", something we can actually work with.