cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst experience with a company ever

Worst experience with a company ever

I have spent 8 hours of my day today on the phone with representative after representative told different thing after different thing preformed all of your asked tests to no avail of a solution to the deflation of my data pretty feed up with the lack of service customer service as well as actual internet service
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Worst experience with a company ever

That right there is your problem. You treat people with the most disrespect possible. Which case number would you like out of the 5 I received today. I have given you 8 hours of chances today to fix it. This is posted to protect and prevent others to have to deal with it. If you feel the need to fix the problem then send me proper working equipment it's that simple! But yet it isn't because believe it or not spending my entire day on the phone with your unorganized and unprofessional representatives I have yet to have that happen.

And at that you never get a corporate rep as you call it. It's a call center in the Philippines.

Hi,

Please, let's have some more politeness and civility on BOTH sides.   More than  one very recently have (Correctly) objected to vulgar and filthy writing here.   I think one of them was indeed Bill.   But is it any worse, to, assuming facts not in evidence,  ACCUSE someone posting here of LYING?  I think not.  

Believe me, I know how you feel, SALAZAR11.  However, Bill, with his sarcasm, DOES NOT WORK FOR HUGHES and is a welcome (to me, WITH his occasional sarcasm) contributor here. He is a customer like all except the 5 which are clearly labeled REP.  Sometimes called MOD, short for moderator. He CAN help you and possibly in many cases better than some of the Hughes employees.  

If you want to see what I have been going through for 6 MONTHS, check out "PHANTOM USAGE, DDDD" or an open thread with that title close to that.   Warning it is a long read, and Amanda (REP) just bowed out, said my posts were too long, undeciperable and unreadable.   Well, they ARE LONG.   Because there and DOZENS and DOZENS of DDDD (Data loss while totally disconnected of LAN / Ethernet cable -- But not tHe 120VAC to the ht1000 MODEM) ).    You check it out for 3 minutes and you, probably a NON I.T. professional, judge for yourself whether YOU cannot comprehend the English language.  I am serious.  Kick my butt if I did not pass Communication 101 / Writing class. .   See if YOU can comprehend, figure out that I have GIGABYTES of data used ONLY when MY LAN cable is disconnected.

I have tried for MONTHS to get someone's attention that there is SOME sort of real problem. NO ONE SEEMS TO BELIEVE IT, EXCEPT SOME OF THE CHAMP;IONS HERE.    You be the judge of that. No one at Hughes seems to believe me.  I jump through Frontier's hoops for 5 months, and they send it up to Hughes who ALWAYS says it is MY PROBLEM.  That I AM connected.  Well, I am NOT, during the 100 instances of DDDD, amounting to probably a total of maybe 200-300 hour-events of DDDD.    

And Bill BACK OFF, please. It was entirely out of line, unneeded, to accuse the person of NOT being honest by stating that they tried to solve the probems on the phone for 8 hours.  

I, for one, believe it. I probably have 200 hours so far in the past 6 months ON THIS DDDD,      Before, on GEN3, 3-4 years ago, which did NOT work at all and was (NO EXAGGERATION) not infrequently SLOWER THAN DIAL-UP,     i, TOO HAD  to dissolve HOURS of time on phone.     I had no idea this forum was here.   It would have likely been better than the p;hone customer "service." ,  

But still, maybe I didn't do a full 8 hours at a stretch, but probably 40-50 hours all told in 2 months. 

Here is the link to Phantom Usage -= DDDD.

The direct link to the DDDD topic is here:

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/phantom-usage-dddd-dreaded-data-drain-disease-det...

Thank you,

-Larry Lewis in Nordman, Idaho
Alum

Hi salazar,

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your service thus far. Can you elaborate a bit further of what you are experiencing? Are you running out of data before the monthly reset? Are you experiencing unidentified data usage? With more information hopefully we will be able to help you here.

Thank you,
Chris