cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service ever

Worst service ever

The service is so slow even after upgrading twice I still cannot download the updates that I need for my iPad I can't watch a video on Facebook I can't watch a video on Netflix or YouTube or any videos at all it's like paying for something and getting nothing money in the toilet day after day the attitude from the service people is disgusting . The worst thing is that when I try to place a service call I have to leave a voicemail and it never gets returned . The only reason they insist you have a contract this because they know that after just a few days you are going to realize what crappy service you have but you're stuck at there's nothing you can do .
5 REPLIES 5
Assistant Professor

Re: Worst service ever

Are the little boxes at the top of the page green when you go here: http://192.168.0.1/ ?
Advanced Tutor

The only reason they insist you have a contract this because they know that after just a few days you are going to realize what crappy service you have but you're stuck at there's nothing you can do .
MaryStuart, you came to the right place. Other members on here who are getting good performance on their systems can help you figure out what's wrong with your system, and how to get it fixed.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

I have been with them a long time.  I had no other way to get "online" other then dial-up, they are fast!  I have had some problems with them, but they have always taken my calls for service and corrected the problems so far.  I have just upgraded and have been having some problems as well.  Hughes service has been working with me to correct. Hang in there and good luck

They have lied to us since day one!  They have horrible service, customer service, and I feel bad if you do not have any other options for service where you are...they are beyond the worst service provider we've ever come across!  
Alum

Hi Marystuart,

Thanks for posting and welcome! I'm sorry to hear of your experience. To better help you please post a recent case number or the serial number on the back/bottom of your modem. With this well be able to pull up your account. Also, if you can navigate to where sgoshe posted and let us know the state of your site that will help as well.

Thank you,
Chris