cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you accept this installation at your house?

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Would you accept this installation at your house?

I'm still trying to figure out what the actual problem is.  That the cable don't come in designer colors to match the house? 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Gokartergo

If he should be mad at anybody.. It should be the person that picked out the colors that house was painted..
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

/starts smart ass comment/*claps* Congratulations on your facebook post!/ends smart ass comment/

You want an over the top install?  Might wanna consider talking to the installation company for that.
Amanda

Hello Steve,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I can tell you are upset about this. From the  photos provided, this is a standard installation. It sounds like you wanted what you got back in 2006 with your old system - a non-standard installation. This is at-cost and paid to the technician at the time of the visit. 

I do see your signature signing off on a satisfactory installation. Have you contacted the installer to discuss perhaps any miscommunication during the installation? I see that the second agent you spoke with over the phone about this did instruct you to send the photos to the installer.

Thank you
Amanda