cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow. Talk about a major difference. yesterday I was around 20MPBS...

Freshman

Re: Wow. Talk about a major difference. yesterday I was around 20MPBS...

Thank you, Liz. Will do! :-)

Looking forward to it!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Lisa,

Got word this morning that the engineering work was completed, and at least from our end, we see an improvement in performance, can you please confirm?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Hi Liz. I somehow missed this, though I knew you were planning to have work completed last week. We have been so tired that we did very little with the internet until today. Oct 2 it was slower (under 1.5MBPS) in early evening but better when I tested again at 10:30. October 3 it was a siinilar experience. Today we streamed Netflix for a few hours midafternoon with one interrupt where it said the server wasn't available,but were able to reconnect without issue immediately. I figured I would see what Monday evening brought and update you before I found your update here this evening. We have been so tired from the move that we get back here and are too tired to spend much time.surfing. Almost done. The chicken house should be ready for occupancy by Wednesday, which will allow me to stay home at the new home a lot more often. :-)
Highlighted

Hi Lisa,

No worries, hope to hear that tonight's performance goes well.

CHICKENS! Smiley Very Happy I'm excited for you. Are they just for eggs?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz