cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow. Talk about a major difference. yesterday I was around 20MPBS...

Freshman

Re: Wow. Talk about a major difference. yesterday I was around 20MPBS...

Thank you! :-)
Freshman

Same here. Works like expected today.
Freshman

Thunder and pouring rain right now. Better speed tests than last night (these are on my Kindle because I have to walk to the garage in the rain to get to the modem and router, and have seen no visible difference testing). Just another example of how "off" my nighttime speeds are...

Associate Professor

Lets see how speeds are here in about another hour or two...  If I remember right, you are on a similar gateway as I am and issues don't start cropping up till a tid-bit later.
Freshman

We are at the "old house" tonight, so I won't be near my HughesNet modem to check. Yesterday was Thursday and one test was less than 300 kbps
Freshman

Last night I couldn't get pages to load reliably. The speeds were around 500kbps. I didn't bother going to the garage and doing direct connect since this is a known problem. Just wanted you to know that things are still running too slow.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for this latest update. I haven't heard anything yet from the engineers, but I'll keep you posted once I have any news to share. Please also check your e-mail. 

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Freshman

Thank you, Liz. I wasn't sure if I didn't periodically check in if the ticket might be closed as resolved, so I figured an update here and there as a just in case might be safe. I don't want to be a hassle.

No worries! Once a week updates are fine, unless something crazy happens, of course, which is unlikely. LOL

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Lisa,

Just got word that network adjustments to improve performance is scheduled for next week. After next week, please keep an eye on your speeds and let us know how it goes.

Thank you again for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

-Liz