cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Too Can Work WIth HughesNet To Get Better Service

Re: You Too Can Work WIth HughesNet To Get Better Service

And I get that every system has its issues. But those systems that have good customer support in place are sure to keep those customers. That is where Hughes fails these days. They have all of these layers, the first layer involves people with heavy accents and the next layer decides when they should be getting involved.

Some of us have had these systems long enough we already know the mind numbing steps to take before even picking up the phone, yet the initial call has whoever answered insisting that the steps be repeated. Give me a break.

Look at the complaints. Most are not really about the problem with the system itself, its that they can not get things resolved through customer service. Why should mods have to be petting people about the poor response by customer service? They shouldn't be, that's just a sign that there are some serious issues with customer support.
Highlighted

I'm very happy to hear this George. Glad we could help and thank you for your posts.

Robin, I'm sorry to hear that you're so frustrated. If/when you'd like help let me know. We will have to troubleshoot again but hopefully we'll be able to get you some better results. Thanks, Sara