You are not on a valid gateway

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli-er_15
Sophomore

You are not on a valid gateway

I've been trying to view our FAP for the last few days with my iPhone and my Mac using both Safari and Firefox web browsers. On each one I've been getting a "You are not on a valid gateway" message for "Usage" in my account. Prior to a few days ago I could log in to my acount > Usage > Buy tokens > to see if I still have FAP or not. I can't view how much FAP is left in 192.xxx.x..x because there is no link to show the percentage graph anymore. The only way is to sign in to my account online and see if my FAP is ok or not, no graph there either to show how much I've used up and how much I have left. It just shows it's either ok or not. Anyone know how I can get back on a valid gateway so I could see if I have FAP or not and use a token if my FAP is out?
YIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello sli-er,

The engineers have fixed the purchase tokens part, can you please confirm on your end?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27