cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have limited connectivity to the gateway.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: You have limited connectivity to the gateway.

@commando57 wrote:

Test results:https://testmy.net/quickstats/commando57 When you reply, I get an email. I was asking if I replied to that email does that response go here?

The Community notification emails are just an automated process.  I'm not sure where a reply to one of those notification emails would end up, if didn't get lost or dismissed by the system, but it wouldn't be here or to a HughesNet support rep.  Clicking on the blue, highlighted title of the email content ("Re: topic title"), however, will bring you here, to the topic in the Community.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Oh, I see now!  Glad to see that @GabeU explained the notifications feature.

commando57 wrote:

Test results:https://testmy.net/quickstats/commando57 When you reply, I get an email. I was asking if I replied to that email does that response go here?

Highlighted
Freshman

Havent heard from yall it has been a week, this thing is still slow as molasses, wife keeps digging on me about slowness on comments loading on Facebook. I read a Hughsnet guy say it was not for downloading Netflix type movies, but this thing won't even load a YouTube vid. Wont have to worry about hitting the cap cause there is not enough time in the month!

Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, After running diagnostics on your account, it indicates that everything is working. The download is 28.6 Mbps and the upload speeds are 1.7 Mbps. Try changing the setting when using Youtube from high definition to standard definition.

Kathy

Highlighted
New Poster

Are things fixed for you?. I am getting the same issues.  limited gateway error in orange...

things are not slow for me, nothing loads 95-99% of the time.

just wondering if somthing fixed your problem

Thanks

Don

Highlighted

Hello Don,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to assist you regarding this issue. Please create a new thread regarding the issue you are having. 

Kathy

Highlighted

Highlighted
Freshman

Another week has passed, no word from anyone, still as before. Very unsatisfied.

Highlighted

You did get a reply:

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/You-have-limited-connectivity-to-the-gateway/m-p/126...

If you're still having speed issues, run the tests the way they're supposed to, with the right file sizes (which you haven't done yet).  According to your Testmy.net results, your speeds are excellent.

If you still have the issue with connectivity to the gateway, take a screenshot and post it.  

commando57 wrote:

Another week has passed, no word from anyone, still as before. Very unsatisfied.

Highlighted
New Poster

Maratsade
Could you help me with my issue . Gateway limited connectivity
I already have a post out and Remy was helping , but not luck with fixing this
First i get a 12.1.12 then my standard error code 12.1.9. ( it’s up most of the time)
What is a limited connectivity to gateway. What does it actually mean?
I have a good signal strength 100-115 most of the time.

Thanks
Don