cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You take pictures of my house from this pole?

Re: You take pictures of my house from this pole?

Michelle, anytime you have a problem or need an ear , we are here to listen and help and as i said you have a very good night  !!!

Purgatory ,you are breath of fresh air and hope you continue  !!

Thank you , very much !!!  people as yourself, who express their selves with a sense of humor , tastefully i might add , are at times is great to have , as i know you've seen how some people respond and we just leave and it really hurts the customer out in the cold for one can take just so much as in a case like last night and not mention no names but  to be able to have you come in does brighten the day !!!!

if you ever look at your posts and likes , that show how others in this community feeling about you being in and on this forum !!

Hi Michelle,

As the others have said, the notion that we have the ability to see and take photos from your HughesNet equipment or anything is completely FALSE. HughesNet does not install camera equipment (save for our 3rd party vendors if you are getting a Security Camera System!) or imaging devices.

Regardless of what the installer has told you, we absolutely 100% cannot see anything remotely. We do have historical photos, and maybe he meant to say that he "could see how they would be rusted" but otherwise this is truly impossible.

I want to be as straightforward and candid with you about this since it is a serious accusation and something we do not want to mislead other customers about Smiley Happy Now, if you have issues getting any of that repaired please let me know and we'll do our best to get everything fixed up !

Thank you,
Amanda

Dear Amanda,

Let me be clear here as well: I did not accuse HughesNet of anything. I asked the question based on what the technical support representative told me. I hoped it was not true or that I had misunderstood, which is why I asked here. 

I am fine with whatever is needed to fix my system but I wanted to know what was accurate. I appreciate the information.

Today, the very helpful technician came to my house and fixed the problem. After two months of these issues while I paid for the service, I am very glad that HughesNet finally let him come and fix my system.

Now that it works, I am going to get back to work using my HughesNet rather than my DSL. I hope not to have to return to this forum so let me say thank you and my best regards to all with their HughesNet.

it's a bit cold for the pool right now isn't it?

Hi Michelle,

Absolutely sorry to have come off like that! We're working double time, extra coffee today! Smiley Happy

I am extremely happy you've had this issue resolved and glad we could clear things up for you. As you said, we hope you don't have to come back (with problems) but hope you visit to help brighten up our community as our other members do!

Thank you and have a safe, warm week

Amanda

What needs to be ask is if the pictures were taken, when installed, how come they show up rusty in the pictures?

And all the fasteners grounding blocks and hardware should be corrosion proof.  So I ask did the installer use alternate mounting hardware?