cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any opinions on hughesnet voice?

Highlighted

Re: any opinions on hughesnet voice?

Good morning Ryan,

Fortunately, you can get Gen 4 in your area! You can see the available plans by plugging in your address here: http://www.hughesnet.com/ The plans I found for your address on file would come with the HT1100 modem.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Thanks Bill, quick question, do you use the virtual call center calls via your satellite connection?
Highlighted

I live on top of a mountain in Virginia and had to subscribe to satellite service for TV and had Verizon for phone service. When Verizon jacked up their rates to $70.00 for phone service, I had the phone shut off and my husband and I tried to rely on our cell phones. Living on top of a mountain, we didn't get a good signal for our cell phones. We got disgusted and decided to try the voice. It only costs us $19.99 for 3 months and $30.00 after that. The voice phone from Hughesnet works great and we just had a couple snow storms come through and the phone never went out. I highly recommend it! You can also view all your calls online and if you have somebody that you would like to block, you can also do that online. It also has an online answering machine. Hope this helps!
Highlighted

curious how much taxes increase the $30 bill ?
Highlighted

Who's on the $30 bill? ;-P

Hard to give you an exact figure because each state will add their own taxes and such on top of the federal crap. Figure around $7.