cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are costumers going to get the 50gb bonus bytes?

are costumers going to get the 50gb bonus bytes?

i am a costumer for the las 3 months, and i was reciving 5gb on my bonus bytes, but i see on the hughesnet website that i got switch from 5 to 50gb on bonus bytes, so are we getting the same 50gb bonus? well it sounds fair to me since we are costumers
8 REPLIES 8

Re: are costumers going to get the 50gb bonus bytes?

I think a Hughes-Net rep, will have to help you on that one   !!!   or rather tell you that one !!!  , i hope so for you !!

I can tell you Jorge. I had to do this myself, you will need to upgrade your current plan to get the 50 bonus bytes. You don't have to change your plan, just call hughesnet and tell them you want to upgrade the plan you currently have to get the extra bonus. This will only take a few minutes when you call and you may be able to upgrade without any extra cost per month on your plan. You will find out if you do when you talk to them. If you do have to pay extra just ask them how much it will be before you upgrade. But you will not just get the extra bonus bytes unless you upgrade.

Thank you ,!! Janice !! for i could not tell him one way or other !!!    Now i know , thanks !!!
Alum

Jorge,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the community. As Janice mentioned, give us a call to upgrade your service. Please call us at 1-866-347-3292 to explore your options.

Please let us know if there is any other questions or concerns you might have.

- Warren

You are welcome Christopher. The reason I knew is because I had already done it. I just kept the plan I had because I already had the highest I can get where I live. The upgrade is working out super for me!

it worked for me ,TOO  !!! thanks, Janice and Warren, and you both have a very great day !!!

thank you Janice i did what you said and yes, it worked for me also, i apreciate your advice
Highlighted
Sophomore

I wanted to upgrade from the Max Plan 20/25 GB to 50/50 and I was told that is not a possibility. I also was told that I will NOT receive the 50 GB Bonus Bytes unless I pay Hughesnet $30 more a month even though I have been a customer since 2009 and I upgraded to Gen 4 two years ago. Seriously uncool.