Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic mataience says unavailable

automatic mataience says unavailable

automatic mataince says unavailable
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: automatic mataience says unavailable

Hi twiggy, a few more details might help a bit Smiley Happy     Is this an error your recieving through Symbi,     or your personal computer maitenance done through a program such as System mechanic, advanced system care, or similar program. Or is it your your windows Os system maitenance that hides in the background of windows 8    that gives this error ???
Alum

Hi Twiggy,

Thank you for your post. As Melissa mentioned we would love to help address your concerns, however we need some more information to do so. Can you please clarify?

Thank you,
Chris

windows os system

Associate Professor

Twiggy, that doesn't really help us understand the issue, we need to know where at you are seeing the errors to be capable of helping you.  Is it an error from Symbi? Or is the error from another program?  Knowing what program is giving the error helps tremendously as that is not a Windows specific error really.

no I don't have symbi I tried to install Kaspersky internet security it failed so I installed fix it utilities professional by avanquest it installed properly
Alum

Hi Twiggy,

The automatic maintenance message, is that coming from windows notifications? Do you have windows 7 or 8? Are you still experiencing this? Or has it been resolved?

- Chris 
Associate Professor