beeping modem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
snoopy2
Freshman

beeping modem

At times my modem beeps steadly for a few minutes then stops.  Do not know what it means.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi snoopy2, 

Thanks for sharing, you might want to check for any other devices near the modem that could be making that beeping sound. I pulled up your account to check which modem you have, and the HT2000w model you have does not have any speakers to make beeping noises. There isn't anything that should make any audible sounds in your modem.

I've also checked your diagnostics and all appears to be working normally. I highly suggest checking for nearby devices if you hear the beeping again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning snoopy2,

I hope you found the source of that mysterious beeping. I'll go ahead and close this thread out, if you have any other concerns, drop by! Have a great weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!