cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken images on Facebook

Freshman

broken images on Facebook

Photos posted by family and friends on Facebook do not always show. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Latest case #: 37685536
6 REPLIES 6

Re: broken images on Facebook

Everybody, probably still asleep right now , but will not be long before more knowledgeable part of the community forum, will be online soon , and the offices , will be in at 9 to5 Eastern time but maybe one of them can help ,i'm just learning and more or less, watching mostly, just thought the times might  help in knowing when help will be in here, but will follow to see, how things are going for you ,  some one will be with you shortly !
Alum

Hello WVmom21,

Thanks for your post. We were able to look up and locate your account successfully. This seems like an issue with the browser. Does this problem occur on other browsers such as Firefox or Internet Explorer? Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies?

- Warren
Employee

Facebook has had issues the last few days...

https://downdetector.com/.../news/46767-problems-at-facebook
Freshman

Warren, I clear the cache and cookies at least every other day. I have the problem with Google Chrome and Firefox.

Chad, thank you for the link.
Alum

WVmom21,

Thanks for the reply. We were able to run diagnostics and no issues were present on your system. Are you having problems with any other website when viewing photos?

In the meantime, please let us know if this problem persists after a few days, or if you have any additional questions we can help you with.

- Warren
Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you for running the diagnostics. If I continue to have problems, I will let Hughes know. Smiley Happy