cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't connect to gmail or att email accounts

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: can't connect to gmail or att email accounts

is there any way to bring this issue to the attention of somebody at Hughes net?

Highlighted
New Poster

No plans on upgrading ... unless they can do it without signing a contract and we can keep our same plan.

I too would like to know if this problem can be elevated to someone higher at HughesNet.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@wlfuller wrote:

No plans on upgrading ... unless they can do it without signing a contract and we can keep our same plan.

Yeah... That wouldn't happen, though, have no idea what your planning for when Spaceway3 goes offline, it will happen sooner or later.

@wlfuller wrote:

I too would like to know if this problem can be elevated to someone higher at HughesNet.

Hughesnet is already aware of your issues, maybe @Liz can chime in.

Highlighted

Hi folks,

Welcome to the community and thank you all for posting your experiences. Your threads have already caught our engineers' eyes and they are currently investigating. Once I have any additional updates to share, I will post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted
Freshman

Liz,    Thanks for the info. Maybe you are right sbout MS.

6/14/2017 windows update installed the following on my win 7 pc.

Office Suite KB3203436 , KB3191837, KB3191828

power point KB312888,

Office compatablity service pack3  KB3203438

Word KB3203441

Outlook KB3191898

malicious software removal tool KB890830

some other stuff; KB4022719, KB31183047

this does sorta fit the timeline for my issues. maybe these were issued a few days before, but could be?

Highlighted
Freshman

I tried uninstalling this update and it made no difference. - Outlook KB3191898

Highlighted
New Poster

My Windows XP and Vista (yes I am still using these operating systems) have not updated in years.  In fact I have updates turned off for both computers.   So I really don't think that has anything to do with my POP3 email problem. 

Thank you Liz for the info and looking forward to hearing from you and the engineers.

Wanda

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@wlfuller wrote:

My Windows XP and Vista (yes I am still using these operating systems) have not updated in years.   

And you still trust them enough to use them?

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@wlfuller wrote:

My Windows XP and Vista (yes I am still using these operating systems) have not updated in years.

Wanda

....then you are one of those people that like to help spread malware and be a part of a botnet I assume yes?  Patch your crap, M$ actually released a patch in the last month over some serious security vulnerabilities.

Highlighted
New Poster

Yes I do trust them.