cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't connect to gmail or att email accounts

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: can't connect to gmail or att email accounts

My Outlook has stopped workig to send or receive GMail! No help so far!Worked fine for years now nothing!!

Highlighted
New Poster

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

@wlfuller wrote:

My Windows XP and Vista (yes I am still using these operating systems) have not updated in years.

Wanda

....then you are one of those people that like to help spread malware and be a part of a botnet I assume yes?  Patch your crap, M$ actually released a patch in the last month over some serious security vulnerabilities.

I'm sorry @C0RR0SIVE but I am NOT one of "those people" that is spreading malware and being part of a botnet.  My XP and Vista are fully secured with or without Microsoft's updates.

Highlighted

Good morning RG,

Welcome to the community and thanks for letting us know. Our engineers are currently investigating and have already contacted Google's engineers to address this. Once I have any additional updates to share, I will post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted

Hi folks,

Are you now able to access your e-mail like before? Or does the issue persist? Please let me know so I can let our engineers know.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted
Freshman

no, my gmail is still not connectiing

Highlighted
New Poster

The issue is unlikely to be connected to Windows. In my house we all use Apple products. Gmail stopped receiving mail on June 20 on Macbooks, iPhones, and iPads. We had guests yesterday and they had the same problem. We are able to send gmail but not receive it. 

On June 20 our internet stopped working and was out until we rebooted the modem. We've rebooted once since then. No difference.

Highlighted
New Poster

I should clarify that we can't receive gmail through the Apple Mail client. We can do so at gmail.com or using the gmail app. 

Highlighted

Hi knotreel,

Thanks for the update, I will let the engineers know.

Highlighted

Hi everyone, 

Seems like our engineers tried something to resolve your concerns. Please let me know if you're able to access e-mail now so I can give our engineers your feedback.

Highlighted
Freshman

yes it appears to be fixed. gmail working , thanks for fixing this, it was driveing me crazy.