cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

case number 47785533

case number 47785533

case number 47785533 someone was suppose to call me today 5/22/2015 from engineering. have yet to get the call. I have yet to have my problem with slow speeds solved. I am a new customer and getting these slow speeds. this has been on going for like 6 to 7 days now and i am getting sick and tired of the run around. What gives hughes net? you can check my reference number for my speeds. seems to happen at what you call your peek times but having numbers in 500 to 1000 range is not good when i pay for the highest package you have. get it fixed.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: case number 47785533

correction case number 47818188
Alum

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! We were able to pull up your account with your case number, and I see that you have already contacted our support center. We will also investigate your site to see what we can do for you. We will update you once we have more information. 

Thank you,
Chris

advance tech called today they are sending a service tech out friday. We shall see how it goes
Alum

Hi Ruth,

We do see this reflected on your account. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you,
Chris
Alum

Hi Ruth,

Just wanted to check in with you and see how everything is working. Looks like the tech re-peaked your dish. I hope all is well. If there is anything else that you need feel free to let us know. 

Thanks,
Chris