cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection and speed problems

New Poster

connection and speed problems

I am constantly getting kicked off the internet and have to disconnect on my smartphone or tablet. I also keep getting a message that the status meter can't complete its task. I have been monitoring my speeds with the app and they were poor for the entire evening. I had to switch to Verizon data to complete an order. I am now on my laptop and not using a router and I will have the same problem with poor speed and disconnects so it can't be my router. When I first started with you everything seemed fine but it has been going downhill steadily in the past 2 to 3 weeks. I do not want to pay for poor service. I need this fixed or you will lose a customer.
4 REPLIES
Teaching Assistant

Re: connection and speed problems

irst thing is to open the Modems internal SCC (System Control Center) at 192.168.0.1 and see if you have any active error codes.

Hello ihinesm,

Thank you for visiting us here in the community and welcome! I was able to locate your account and saw the problem right away. It seems there is an alignment issue with your dish outside. I can send a technician to you who will fix it for free. Can you let me know your availability so we can schedule someone?

Thanks,
Amanda
New Poster

Thank you!  I can be home on 2/20, 2/21, 2/24.

Hello ihinesm

Great! I was able to schedule you for 2/21 between 8AM-11AM. Please let me know before then if that time does not work for you.  Have a great weekend

Amanda