cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnects

Highlighted
New Poster

disconnects

I finally got the reinstall done that was so botched and it is still giving me almost constant disconnects short one to 30 seconds of no internet and then back to speed and up and down.Screenshot_2020-08-04 HughesNet System Control Center.png

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: disconnects

@TedMiller 

Most of the state codes shown are transitory in nature and can come up under normal circumstances from time to time, but that you have so many of them over a relatively short span of time is what's a bit alarming.  Hopefully they can figure out just what's going on.

You likely already know this, but just in case, the reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually respond within a working day, so hopefully you'll see a reply from one tomorrow.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

Screenshot_2020-08-06 HT2000W HughesNet System Control Center.pngthis what the connectivity show during these hiccups

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@TedMiller 

I'm a little surprised that no rep has replied as of yet.  I'll tag a few to be sure they see this thread.

@Liz @Remy @Damian 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

@TedMiller,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the delay. I am sorry to see you are still experiencing this issue. Now that you have provided the state code history which is indicative of a network issue, I researched your current gateway to see if there were any known issues. Upon researching, it appears your current beam is undergoing repair by Service Management which is affecting a small number of customers who have been assigned this beam as well. While details of this repair are currently limited to me, I will investigate further to find what caused the repair specifically. I understand that this has been an inconvenience for you and we do empathize with your situation. Currently, our best course of action is to wait until Service Management has finished repairing the issue, as remote troubleshooting or sending a technician will prove unnecessary. This is especially true since the equipment itself is fully operational. Please private message me and we can discuss compensation while you are waiting for this to be repaired. 

-Damian   

Highlighted
New Poster

Screenshot_2020-08-08 HughesNet System Control Center.png

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Ted, they probably have all the info they need and you don't need to post any more screenshots. Damian wrote that "Currently, our best course of action is to wait until Service Management has finished repairing the issue, as remote troubleshooting or sending a technician will prove unnecessary."  Just wait until he gets back to you with an update on the status of the repair.