cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download sizes dont match size subtracted from 15gb

download sizes dont match size subtracted from 15gb

download sizes dont match size subtracted from 15gb.  Woke up at 2am 2 days ago, and did some almost 2 gb and had 60% i think left in bonus.  This morning I did 5.3gb and today I have 0% left.  These were done between 2 and 6am.  Noone else was on.  I cant even think about loading an HD movie.  My son in St Louis, does movies and doesn't know what a FAP is.  I live in the country and am willing to have some issues but speed and not enough detail on what i have used is too much!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: download sizes dont match size subtracted from 15gb

Good luck. It will take HughesNet 3 months to even answer your post and they won't SEND YOU an email,YOU must come back here every single day to see if they have even answered your complaint.Look at the HUNDREDS of complaints and the TIME it takes to get anywhere! First it will be some corporate fake named person responding with a pre-written mail, Then it will be a "CHAMPION" that answers you.......... meant to be helpful but after reading all these complaints about the horrible service and practices of this company I am worried about security . I am not waiting 6 months or PAYING for anything. And we thought ATT DSL was the worst.............Hughes is much worse, and even more expensive. Don't mind paying more for good service,but this is NOT good service.

Madelynseele: Obviously, I have no idea where you get your information about how to use this forum, but you are totally incorrect. One does NOT have to return here "every single day to see if they have answered..." If you wish to be informed of responses to one single message thread, take a look at the top of the thread. See the "follow" button? Bingo. For all messages, here's what the forum help says about it: "If you want to receive email notifications for all community activity, simply log into your user profile and navigate to the Email & Notifications page. Then, check the box next to the text “Send me emails at my primary email address about new replies on topics I have posted, replied to, or followed” and/ or, “Send me emails at my primary email address about new topics posted on products that I follow,” and click save. You should start to receive emails from Get Satisfaction about topics that you have participated in or followed, or new topics in products that you have followed."

Also, I'd love to know the source of your information about "corporate fake named persons." 

If you would turn off your good news filter, you would see hundreds of subscribers helped in one way or another, by one person or another. Where did you get the 3 months for HN to help? Why are you worried about security? 

Oh, yes, please note one major thing: you will NOT get copies in email of your own posts. 
Alum

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting! What data are you comparing? Can you also explain what downloads you initiated? Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris