Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email problem

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: email problem

Hi Liz,

Well, I'm not getting the same thing so apparently that has been resolved.  However, when I click "myemail" from anywhere within hughesnet I get another hughesnet home page.  It never goes to my email.  I'm not sure what's going on now.  Can you help?  I pulled up hughesnet from my favorites, at the top I signed in where it said "sign in/register" , once that processed I clicked "myemail", and it gives me another home page.  I tried clicking "myemail" from this page and it does the same thing.  I've restarted my computer and same thing.  I've cleaned everything and same thing.  What in the world is going on?

Thanks for you help.

Marcia

Highlighted
Associate Professor

There is a caching issue with the way the system authenticates between the Community, the rest of the Support area, and the Email system following a second login attempt.

If you log out, kill your browser, then bring it back up and go directly to https://email.hughes.net without coming here first it should route you correctly to email after logging in.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

Hi Marcia,

Thanks for letting me know! Glad that part is resolved. As for the other concern you just brought up, please let me know if Mark's suggestion helped.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Marcia, in addition to trying Mark's suggestion, please send me a screenshot of the page you get stuck on after clicking My Email when trying to access webmail. Most importantly, please include the browser's address bar so we can see the URL of the page you're ending up on instead of webmail.

For reference, here's how to take a screenshot.

Thank you!

-Liz

Edit:
Just adding that us community mods are going to be out of the office for Thanksgiving break, so I'll get back to your reply next week.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.