cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extreme data usage for the past year, I am through my allowance of 10 gb within days with NO change in usage from the previous years

extreme data usage for the past year, I am through my allowance of 10 gb within days with NO change in usage from the previous years

I have called, gone through the entire regiment of checking the modem etc  No change in daily usage from months before, but the data usage is extreme, My 10 Gb usually lasts for 3 or 4 days now. Hughesnet is making a killing when we have to buy additional data.  I wish we had cable here,  they get unlimited data

2 REPLIES 2

Re: extreme data usage for the past year, I am through my allowance of 10 gb within days with NO change in usage from the previous years

Hi donelle0540,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post, we want to address your concerns. What was the outcome of checking the modem? Did they have you do these initial troubleshooting steps for unidentified data usage?:  https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wheres-my-bytes-how-to-test-for-data-leaks

If not, I suggest following the steps there and post your screenshots here in your thread. If the HughesNet modem is using significant amounts of data while isolated, I have no issues with escalating your case to our engineers.

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: extreme data usage for the past year, I am through my allowance of 10 gb within days with NO change in usage from the previous years

Hi donelle0540,

Haven't heard from you in about a week, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->