cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facebook not loading

facebook not loading

This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET..

I have cleared out all of my cookies and browser history. I have power cycled all of the equipment also. 
9 REPLIES 9

Re: facebook not loading

I am having the same problem.  Cleared cooking, tried to load in 3 different browser and same thing thing.

Same issue here....cleared everything, rebooted, tried different browsers...no issue accessing FB anywhere else just at home on Hughes...whats up with that? As a new Hughes customer I am not thrilled to be reading all the issues Hughes seems to have.

having the same problem, I can connect using my smart phone. what gives?

As soon as I posted this Facebook webpage came up and I was able to login. This issue happens every couple of months for some reason and clearing out my cache and browser history is pointless. 

I was on the phone with Hughes net tech support for a hour. With no solution, they gave me a ticket number. Someone should call me within 48 hours.

Good morning everyone,

Last night we received many concerned posts about the inability to access Facebook. We can assure you that our engineers are working to resolve this and restore connectivity to Facebook as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated.

Thank you
Amanda
Highlighted

This is happening to us, as well...starting yesterday afternoon.  Should we call in or just wait for it to be fixed?

I would call. I still can't login to FB.

Dennis

Its been over 24 hours now, still no FB connection. Will we receive some type of Credit Amanda?