cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faster data for after the daytime data runs out

New Poster

Re: faster data for after the daytime data runs out

even on a smaller plan your speeds not be slow, I have seen the older HN9000's do 8Mbps down and 1Mbps up, What plan are you on and what modem do you have?
Highlighted

i am on the 4th gen 20gb plan with a HT1100
Honorary Alumnus

Sorry, but what part of "THIS IS NOT A MAINSTREAM INTERNET CONNECTION" do you not understand ?

Let me try, yet once again, to try, try, Yet once again, to tell you This is not cable, nor DSL, nor a WISP.

Are these Concepts beyond you ?
Assistant Professor

Joshua, is that 10/10 or 20/15? And are you presently in FAP (over Anytime allowance) ?

i don't care its a frickin jack an you know it you people are blind

10/10 and yes i am being throttled
Honorary Alumnus

This is why children need to be supervised while on the net.
Assistant Professor

Joshua,
Then it is what it is until your allowance refills or you purchase a token. If you haven't used all your Bonus time then the speed will be back to normal between 2-8AM.
If you divide 10GB by 30 days you will see what you have to average per day to stay within allowance. In today's world 10GB is not a whole lot. You need to install AdBlocker pug-ins on your browser(s). Upload also counts. 
Assistant Professor

Have you run any speed tests?

i've been in the same kind of place that purgatory was in i had a sprint card we even had the signal booster and i was at max getting 50kb/s and only a 4 gb plan and it was terrible only to get huesnet and have it a little bit faster and be throttled if i went over now its even worse having to pay more for for 2.5mb/s and to note i do have an ad blocker