cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faster data for after the daytime data runs out

Highlighted

Re: faster data for after the daytime data runs out

this is why nothing going to change because of people like you gwalk who like being stolen from

i find my self forced to stay up later to even consider being able to make a small download at this point it make no sense for someone with a job or something they find them selves having to do during the day and i am so glad your great idea is spend more money when its already 120$ just for the regular ammount
Assistant Professor

That price seems steep for a 10/10 plan. Is it a package deal with DirecTV?
New Poster

If your paying $120 a month for a 10/10 plan then you need to look at the new plans that hughes has now, the Ultra plan 50/50 is only $89 a month
New Poster

Assistant Professor

Yes, as long as you stay with the same equipment and satellite, it costs nothing to switch and does not extend your contract. Of course, you will be charged the pro-rated amount for the current and new contract based on your refill date.
You can see what is available to you here, click on service upgrade:  http://home.myhughesnet.com/services.php
New Poster

and these plans have a smart browse feature so you wont be throttled while doing normal browsing that does not include video after you do FAP
Assistant Professor

new plan, not new contract, last line of my first paragraph. Duh!
Honorary Alumnus

If either one of you don't understand the simple principal that Sat. Internet isn't a Mainstream Internet connection and more importantly why , then God help us all.

What type of Changet do you want ?
Do you wish to change Sat. into cable ?

Come on ,get real.
Assistant Professor

But satellite TV is unlimited and no buffering.