cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gaming

Re: gaming

i looked but have no answers to gaming so i did not comment  , i'm just another member like you , sorry !!  Just part of their community base forum   !!!  but salesmen  HHHUUUMMMMMMM we could go and                all of them , What you ,think !!!

Im with you there!! UGH!!! 

id like to add this link for the official rep... Warren..http://www.satelliteinternetpros.com/satellite-internet-articles/internet-for-gaming

This link is absolute CRAP!

"Satellite Internet also supports gaming systems such as PlayStation®, Xbox 360, and Wii and video streaming services such as Netflix® and HuluTM" i realize it doesn't say FPS but a lot of people can't even GET ONLINE with these! 
Also, What good is logging on if you can't play anything?!.. 

Please someone help me understand...
Assistant Professor

Some of the blame lies on the console makers end. They set ping times artificially high even for games that aren't affected much by latency/ping.
From things I have read, they have gradually been setting the maximum time lower and lower across the board for all games regardless the type. 

Also, have you tried turning off Web Acceleration before logging on? What plan are you on?

im not sure how to do this? 
the prime package 10G anytime 50G peak hours?.. 
Should i turn off web acceleration? Im sorry i don't know what any of this means lol
Freshman

Trying myself to connect to GW2 & WOW.. and both games it disconnect me immediatly and states errors & firewall issues.   It appears that Hughes Net is purposly blocking these sites.?   I read the post from a "DOC" but that was many years ago... 

I went to Hughes net due to my frustration with Dish only giving me 15 gb data.. I was  so happy to be able to get 30 here .. but what is the point is I cant do the things I want to do?? and limited places to go.. Does the government run this company?

Can anyone confirm if these two MMO games are playable and why am I being blocked? 

Assistant Professor