cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

good service is sporadic

good service is sporadic

My service Gen 4 installed November has been a little better than ATT DSL . Initially pre good but kept running out of data. Subscribed to highest data allowance plan and still run out of data. Download s slow to not at allay times, streaming for Netflick, Utube, Music, ... Lots of buffering time. Not happy with service. Doesn't provide speed they advertise and good service is sporadic .

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Worse than AT&T DSL.
2 REPLIES 2

Re: good service is sporadic

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the back/bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account.

To help us address your concern, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: good service is sporadic

Hello Dawn,

It's been a week since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a case number or your modem's serial number so we can pull up your account.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->