cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

havent heard anything in over 3 weeks

havent heard anything in over 3 weeks

After giving you our information i have heard nothing. I guess what people are saying about customer service is correct. I am very disappointed in HN this time. We had HN before a little over a year ago used it for 4 years with no problems this time however i cant get an answer to my question. We have a neighbor 2 houses down that told me she was offered several packages when she switched over to gen 4 the last time we had HN when we switched over to gen 4 we were never offered anything but what we had. I would like to know why some customers are offered more than others at a lower cost ? Just doesnt seem fair to me.Dont get me wrong im happy with the speeds we are getting and our service is good all except for customer service here on this board.
6 REPLIES 6
Alum

Re: havent heard anything in over 3 weeks

Hi Kimberley,

I initially took on your post and I think I missed your messages or forgot to come back to your original thread that I marked as private. I apologize, but let me clear this up for you. In your original post you mentioned receiving an ad for a 40 GB anytime and 50 GB bonus. We have never offered a plan of that sort. So, I'm guessing you meant 50 GB anytime and 50 GB bonus which we do offer in some areas. You explained as well that you and your husband found the ad correct? Can your elaborate on where?

The availability of such plans depends on your geographical location. If you saw an ad online, typically from our website, all our plans are listed and explained. However once you enter in your address etc you are then shown only the plans available in your area. So the location of where you saw or received this add is important. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris

My husband did a internet search and it took him to a website not sure which one and it said 50 anytime 50 bonus. when he called the number the lady he talked to told him we could get that. After the tech left our meter never shown 50 it said 20 so he called HN and they told him sorry that is not available in our area then he told my husband he would give us the 20 gb plan at the same cost for the 2 yr contract. After we recived our first bill he didnt do what he told my husband only gave us a discount which still was at the full cost. We have searched and can not find that add on the internet. What ever company contacted the HN tech that came to our home will be where he saw the add. If you can listen to the recordings then you should be able to hear what he told my husband.
Alum

Thanks Kimberley,

That clears it up. I have already sent in a request to have the initial sales call reviewed. Once I have gotten a response I will post back with an update. This process can typically take a few days. But I'll make sure it gets done as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we help to address your concerns.

Thank you,
Chris

Did you lose the post again? Still waiting.
Admin

Kimberley - Our full apologies.  We'll  fix this plan problem for you right now.   - One of our corp staff will call you this afternoon to confirm.  He'll also walk you through accessing the Customer Management Center so you can see the confirmation of the correct plan.
Alum

Hi Kimberley,

Our corporate staff informed us that they were able to resolve your concerns. I will go ahead and close this thread for you. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to create a new post.

Thank you,
Chris