Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hughes voice resets time on phones every day - 4 hours ahead

Re: hughes voice resets time on phones every day - 4 hours ahead

Thanks! We'll see!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

MHM

Liz,

I saw that and tried it yesterday at 4:34 PM EDT, so if it holds past that time today it may be the fix.  Thanks!!

Good morning MHM, 

Did the time reset since you did the manual adjustment Friday?

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

MHM

Yes it did but doesn't matter any longer as I cancelled Hughes VIOP.  Couldn't use FAX because of latency, terrible delays on calls, etc.  But thanks to all for the assistance.

Sorry to hear that, but thank you for confirming that the manual adjustment resolved the persistent time resets. It's useful to know in case another HughesNet Voice subscriber comes by with a similar concern.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Junior

The Panasonic phones read the time stamp from the caller ID data.  Terrestrial LECs always send local time.  VOIPs generally send GMT.  Older models of Panasonic phones do not have a way to set an offset when they receive a time stamp in a different time zone.