cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hughesnet.skylogin.com email page not loading since Sunday 11-29-2015. I just checked my email a couple of minutes ago. It still won't load.

hughesnet.skylogin.com email page not loading since Sunday 11-29-2015. I just checked my email a couple of minutes ago. It still won't load.

I'm having a problem with the hughesnet.skylogin.com email page not loading and it started sometime on Sunday (11-29-2015). I called the tech support and my case # is 51296296. I called before noon today (11-30-2015). I just checked my email a couple of minutes ago and the POST data page at hughesnet.skylogin.com won't load. Using the ip address for the page isn't working either. Powercycling the computer and restarting the modem for Hughes from the HT1000 web page didn't work. Neither did clearing all the browser history work. I need to get into my email ASAP if possible. I was told the engineers were working on it before noon and they would have it fixed by the end of today, 9-30-2015. It still hasn't been fixed. I also was told it was an issue with the server. Are they sure it isn't an issue with the satellite? This is also the third time in a month this has happened, so I think I'm due a discount off of this month's billing. When will they get the problem fixed, or do they still have no idea or even what the problem actually is? I'm a little frustrated and have been trying to access my email since Sunday. Please let me know any updates with the email login page problem getting fixed finally. Thanks.

Edited & added: I just checked my email again and it finally came up. Thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Assistant Professor

Re: hughesnet.skylogin.com email page not loading since Sunday 11-29-2015. I just checked my email a couple of minutes ago. It still won't load.

Have you tried using an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird when this happens?