Hughesnet Community

i have to wonder if my gen 4 service has ever been started.?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janhorne29340

i have to wonder if my gen 4 service has ever been started.?

i have to wonder if my gen 4 service has ever been started.? the servicee man came out put in new equipment, i paid a fortune but my speed didnt change ,my ability to browsee the internet decreased i now cannot play games i always played not enough whene the green light is on.?
12 REPLIES 12
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Green Light?

What green light?

What Internet service did you have before Gen4?
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com
janhorne29340

i had hughesnet and upgraded  to gen4.. the green light means aall functions r operating 
Liz

Hi,

As a courtesy, I've dispatched a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Friday morning, May 27, 2016 between 8:00 and 11:00. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #54207002 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes. 

Thanks, 
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Also, you've had Gen 4 for about a year now.
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

janhorne29340

thank you
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

The HughesNet modem does not have a green light, only five blue lights down the front.

Are you referring to your wireless router?
jdepetro2

Probably the green light she is talking about is on the System Control Center page.
janhorne29340

yes the system control page
jinesmag

It seems that intention of the "champion" Alan Thompson is exhibiting users who don't have any idea of the technology, instead of helping. Shame on him!.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Um, how do you read that into his questions? He is only trying to understand what "green light" the OP is referring to in order to better help.
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

Sorry you don't like my posts. My "intention" is trying to get to the facts in order to help diagnose the problem.

When someone writes "green light," I think of a light that illuminates using electricity, and not a green colored box in a web page.
El Dorado Netwo
Advanced Tutor

It seems that intention of the "champion" Alan Thompson is exhibiting users who don't have any idea of the technology, instead of helping. Shame on him!.
And, if I may ask, what is your intention, "instead of helping," other than to simply criticize someone else's post?