Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: iCloud access is spotty

Hi Liz,

Yes our account number is the one ending in 855

Highlighted
Sophomore

raj3 - I think you and I are having the same issue. Thanks for the detailed explanation.  I will have to check on whether my ipad and iphone handle mail better on cellular data, rather than Hughes internet.

Hi raj3,

Do you see any improvements with iMessage (or even iCloud) today?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Freshman

Thanks for checking, Liz.  Messages updated, albeit a little slowly, but acceptably.  So that's good.  In Mail, however, the same Account Error I previously described displayed after the app tried to download mail for about 5 minutes, retrieving only one email in that time.  And I still can't go to www.icloud.com using either Safari or Chrome.  

Highlighted
Sophomore

I still have the issue with iCloud mail. Has any solution been provided?

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

I have issues with it at times of high traffic/congestion.  Apple products don't play nicely with HN; they seem to be very sensitive to congestion/traffic.  There may not be a solution other than using iCloud during times that aren't as congested (works fine for me in the morning, for example, so I use it the most then. 

Peneloukle wrote:

I still have the issue with iCloud mail. Has any solution been provided?

Highlighted
Sophomore

OK. I have problems with Apple Mail and iCloud Mail on my Power Book. Mail works better on my Apple mobile devices. Thanks for the update!