cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMessage: images fail to upload

MarkJFine
Associate Professor

Re: iMessage: images fail to upload

Add whatever repository Turbo Tax uses for software updates. And since it's April, those updates are like daily.

And if you can't/don't do the update, Turbo Tax quits on you...

Edit:

a104-84-185-98.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com:443, of course... same as the problem with Microsoft.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Great. It's spreading. This stuff may totally break CL.

dtgmd24
New Poster

Any update from HughesNet on this iMessage issue?  It has been an issue for me for a few years. Clearly this is a problem on the HughesNet end, and many users are experiencing it (based on the multiple threads I have read.)

maratsade

They will update us when they have an update to post. 

There's nothing clear about the origin of the problem. 

dtgmd24 wrote:

Any update from HughesNet on this iMessage issue?  It has been an issue for me for a few years. Clearly this is a problem on the HughesNet end, and many users are experiencing it (based on the multiple threads I have read.)

Liz

Hi folks!

Any iOS users still having trouble sending pictures via iMessage?

Engineering needs feedback on how iMessage is currently performing for you, this will help them in their efforts to roll out a fix.

Please send a ~3 MB picture via iMessage and note how long it takes to successfully send/return an error.

If it works, try sending a larger picture and note how long that one takes.

Also check your iMessage settings and let me know if this test was done with the Low Quality image setting enabled.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

iMessage images have worked for me for the last 2 days. Sending with LQ enabled. 

Liz

Hello,

Thank you all for your patience while engineering investigated and addressed this. I got confirmation from engineering that they've rolled out optimization to all customers to improve iMessage/iCloud performance. I hope to see your feedback on current experiences with iMessage/iCloud, bad or good.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!