cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMessage: images fail to upload

Liz

Re: iMessage: images fail to upload

You're welcome! Just got off the phone with engineering, they'll monitor and run some tests on your site over the next few days to see why your outgoing iMessages may not be working. I'll post back once I have news.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi maratsade,

Can you please test if iMessaging works normally for you now and a couple more times in a few hours as well? The more data points engineering has to reference, the better.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor III

Away from home until later tonight. Will test tonight and then again tomorrow morning -- hope this is OK?

Liz

Sure!

-Liz

maratsade

OK, sent images last night, around 11 pm or so and again this morning, about 7:50 am.

The images go through, but very sloooooooooowly. This is an improvement from not going through at all. Smiley Happy

Liz

Thank you! I'll let the engineers know.

-Liz

maratsade

Upate, 3/10/20 @ 7:45 AM: An image I'm trying to send via iMessage is stuck at about 90% and hasn't sent. This is the same issue I had when I first posted. 

Liz

Good morning maratsade,

Thank you for this news, I've sent this over to engineering to investigate. Once I have any updates for you I'll post back.

-Liz

Liz

Good morning maratsade, 

Can you please enable this LQ Image Mode setting and let me know if that makes a difference?

Thanks,

Liz

maratsade

Implemented suggestion and at 10:49 am, not much change -- still super slow loading and sticking at the end of the upload, so it takes several minutes to load.  Will test again later and tomorrow.  Thanks for the suggestion!