iTunes/Android App Store Updates - Feedback Needed

Katie0
Admin

Re: iTunes/Android App Store Updates - Feedback Needed

Good news, mweasner for the Itunes app 
Katie0
Admin

All, We think the ITunes app downloads issue has been resolved.  If you think you are still seeing the problem, first make sure it's not an iOS update rather than specific to an app update.   The engineers tell us they're refining performance for iOS updates, unless you tell us otherwise. 
peaceridge

My android play store is 128kbs exactly. Please fix this issue I've posted several times now. I don't have an apple device. Please fix android play store. My reference number is 100849907
daniel c
Sophomore

I still can't update iTunes on my windows 7 pc and I left my iPad on all night trying to install iOS software and when I got up this morning it still said 3 hours remaining also android is still slow
Chris11
Alum

Hi Peaceridge,

You've already been added to our correspondence with our engineers. Bear with us as we continue to work on this. 

- Chris
daniel c
Sophomore

Doing my iTunes update right now and it's downloading, and at a good consistent speed. Maybe they fixed it now.
daniel c
Sophomore

Android updates and games still do not load or if they do it's extremely slow
Wadebear

My speed goes up and down.  I got iOS 10 downloaded fine, but it took 45 minutes for a small update on my Android tablet a little later.
daniel c
Sophomore

My speed does to. It use to be consistent now it'll go from like 20 or above Mbps then drop to around 5 or 6 Mbps
Chris11
Alum

Hi Wadebear,

Thanks for updating us. We'll be sending more info to our engineers tomorrow. So if there is anymore feedback you would like to add please let us know.

- Chris