Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanm3109
New Poster

internet

HT2000W

transmit light is flashing, all other lights are on with no flashing

It's not connecting to the internet, but when I go into settings to wifi, the scan finds nothing.

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Can you connect to this page?  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

What is the number next to State Code?

(You don't need internet to connect to this page; it's an internal modem page).

@seanm3109 wrote:

HT2000W

transmit light is flashing, all other lights are on with no flashing

It's not connecting to the internet, but when I go into settings to wifi, the scan finds nothing.

12.7.1 is the code number

maratsade

The reps here can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what may be going on and decide on next steps. They're here during business hours M-F, though one of them may stay a bit later. 

GabeU

@seanm3109,

Have you tried power cycling the modem? If not, unplug it, wait for at least a minute, then plug it back in. Then wait for a couple of minutes to ensure it's fully back up and ready, and then try going online again.

Yes, I've tried this a few times. I've unplugged all the wires and still no connection after. 

maratsade

The code you have is one of the transitory codes typically associated with bad weather. The bad weather can be at your location

or at the location of the gateway, which is always in another state. But the reps here can still check all of this out for you, in case the code is related to something else.

seanm3109,

Thanks for reaching out! I see these are your first posts here in the Community! Welcome! We'd like to take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate the account connected to your Community profile. Please send a private message to the link provided below, with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy