Hughesnet Community

junk!!!! NEVER again what a joke!!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandy Rae

junk!!!! NEVER again what a joke!!!!

my service is HORRIBLE!!! never works, always on the phone with them trouble shooting. minimum of a week to get a technician out here if need service. been out of internet for over a week waiting for service cause the equipment they leased me is junk!!!! NEVER again what a joke!!!!
13 REPLIES 13
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Anonymous,
I really hope that when the Mods read your last series of posts that they ban you from the community.

Your posts have become riddled with profanity.

They contain no information useful to the OP.

Considering that you are not the account holder you really have no standing as a Hughes subscriber.

It is one thing to post of having a negative experience with your service and sharing that experience in a related topic, it is quite another to have to read your profanity.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

If you give a company your credit card or debit card in this country, you give that company the right to charge to that card when a bill with your name is being generated.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

And that in turn sends you to collections if you do in fact owe the company money, thus increasing the interest rate on your cards in the long term.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

You said CC a bit ago, don't think you know the difference anyhow. 🙂  Fact still stands it would increase interest rates in the long term for any credit card or loan you have, if not make it impossible to get one in this day and age.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

Its your moms account Farlin so your going to screw up her credit, how childish, if you do what you posted which you cant because your not the account holder but if you did then you would be gone either way so win win for the community,
Liz

Hello Mandy,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post and case number. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us was unsatisfactory. We want to address your concerns, so we'll pull up your account to investigate further and post back once we have any updates or further questions.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Mandy Rae

I won't hold my breath someone was supposed to call me later today to schedule maintenance and big surprise NO call back
Liz

Hello Mandy,

After reviewing your case history and running your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a different technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for Tuesday, Jan 13, 2015 between 8:00 AM-12:00 NOON. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #45609453 if you need to reschedule.

Please let us know how the site visit goes. 

Thanks, 
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

mikelm31
Freshman

Gen 6 is the biggest rip off in America. Go to Phone company and get all the data you want. I used 20 GIG in 2 weeks with two Iphones and Im gone all day. Streamed one movie from Netflix. Called tech. in India and they said turn it off. Yeah thats what I want to do turn my service off. Do not buy this crap. They were going to call me for a week and nothing. I finally wrote B and complained about laging the antenna to roof and going through my siding. Damage is awful and roof will have to be replaced. Beware

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's Gen 5. Works for most people; has some growing pains that are expected. Not everyone has alternatives to this service.  I have phone service too, and that's very substandard.  Hughes runs circles around my phone service. If you complained to some agency, you will hear from Hughes in 30 days, and they will not  handle your case here. You could've saved time posting a calm and civil note here -- now you need to wait until the company answers your complaint in a month.

Got nothing but time. Retired. They have called twice and did nothing but say a Supervisor would call. That was Bull **bleep** to.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

@mikelm31

It's best to not necropost (bumping topics from LONG ago)...  According to Amandas post here, you, or another family member signed that you had a satisfactory install, and that you also have numerous other devices connected to your network, more than claimed.