cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just very unhappy with the service

just very unhappy with the service

so first off, I signed up for the aervice, not my boyfriend. then was put on auto pay and tried to call and take MY credit card off autopsy and was told that I couldn't unless they talked to my boyfriend. an hour on the phone that time. when I signed up I specifically told the rep that we didn't have TV and we watch Netflix and amazon prime for our tv. H e said that the largest package of 50gb would be plenty! WRONG! Within the first 2 weeks we had used all 50gb of data! I still don't see how that's possible.. Who uses the Internet between 2am and 8am? Then I recently paid my bill on line for $80 something dollars, then a few days later they took another $90 something dollars. Said that I signed up for autopsy when I paid my bill on line. Totally screwed up my bank account and the only compensation I got was a $10 credit. Never got a case number or anything. Worst Internet company I've delta with ever. And I'm stuck with them. Would rather go without Internet and pay the termination fee and be done with them!!
3 REPLIES 3
Alum

Re: just very unhappy with the service

Hi Shelly,

I see this is your first post, so welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this. I want to assure you that we are here to help and address your concerns. We will request a sales call review and investigate on your behalf. If the service was misrepresented, we will see what we can do for you. To quickly pull up your account information,since you don't have a case number, please post the serial number on the back/bottom of your modem.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris
Assistant Professor

The new site at http://www.hughesnet.com/learn-more/guide shows HD streaming will get you about half an hour with 1GB of data. Even the Ultra Plan with 50GB Anytime data is not going to last long streaming HD.

thanks for sharing "what can you do with a gig?" still wading thru all this info as a newbie.