Hughesnet Community

low upload and download speed- ticket open.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmoadmin
Freshman

low upload and download speed- ticket open.

4 REPLIES 4
cmoadmin
Freshman

your're right, that is really slow, and since at least as far back as September 2019.
Liz

Hi cmoadmin,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for providing your speed test results link. What are you having difficulty doing online? If it's a specific site/application you're running into problems, with please let me know which site/application and describe what's happening.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

thank for the welcome. 1. What are you having difficulty doing online? -- everything. at the download and upload speed it is difficult to do everything. Now that I am working from home, this has become a huge issue. I am paying for gen5 which is supposed to be 25Mbs download speed, I have never achieved half of that on average. 2. If it's a specific site/application you're running into problems, with please let me know which site/application and describe what's happening. -- not site specific, see speed test results. thnaks, chris

Hi cmoadmin,

We have some tips for those working from home in this time where increased load may be affecting all customers, and which engineering is already currently addressing. If whatever site/application you're using isn't listed, please post back with those details, as well as a description of what's happening with those sites/applications so that I can relay that info to engineering for them to test and update this site: www.hninfo.us/worktips

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!