cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing contract

Re: missing contract

Also, Brandon, they will tell you that you agreed to the contract verbally when you signed up. In my case, I didn't understand half of what the woman said, heavy accent.
Alum

Brandon,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the community. When your installation was complete, a  signature was taken in accordance prior to the installer leaving the site.

Could you please post  a recent case number, or serial number of your modem so that we may verify this for you?

- Warren

Brandon, unless they done as installer done for me. We had not even moved into the home, he installed it and left. I never seen no contract or even signed anything. HughsNet tells us they have a contract with our signature that I never signed, They wont even send me a copy of it. Have made repeated calls to installer to question this, only to receive an answering machine. HUGHES NET IS A RIPOFF

Hi Kenneth,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, we can address your concerns. Please start a new thread with a case number or your modem's serial number so we can pull up your account and find the copy of your signature.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Liz, HughesNet is longer a problem as I had a DSL service installed today. It is much faster and about 1/2 of what it was costing for Hughes monthly. I am amazed though as I called today to terminate my service and was told I had an outdated program. That you could offer me a 50gb or a 100gb now for an affordable price.

Why was my program outdated as it was what you offered me when the system was installed in May 2014.  But the offer is no good to me as I have already had the DSL installed this morning and I unlimited service.

If you want to make a good name for Hughes, you would let me terminate for much  less than what I am having to pay for early termination.

I am doing my part in telling everyone I see that Hughes is a rip off as they have poor internet. It defiantly has not been a pleasure to use Hughes Net.

Kenneth Harp (todays reference is #46088637) 

I can not say my installer was helpful, as after they installed it, they would never answer their phone and/or never return a call after I would leave a message.

Liz, my Serial # is - B3 00 10394660 AA

Liz, at your request, the serial number is B3 0010394660 AA.

It is listed under my wife's name.

So show me a contract with needed signature.

You have our address in your system, so please may it to us ASAP.

As she and/or I never signed a contract.

If you have a sign agreement, then it will have been forged by someone.

The installation company made it known that it was a month to month service and we could drop anytime we wanted. Of course after he installed it, he would never respond to messages left for him.

Kenneth

the customer does sign a piece of paper with a number of various boxes of information, the installer will decide he has to leave quickly so you do not have time to read it, and you do not get a copy.

and if you did not see the online agreement the installer did click through himself.