cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing contract

Re: missing contract

Yes. That is what they do. And this is not due to your installer independendly deciding to commit consumer fraud that day. It is an ongoing long term procedure that is evidently ordered by HN. and it has to stop.

gerald kiener  it is not the installer. this happens in multiple areas, states and over the past year at least. It is HN. If they are not ordering installers to do this, they are least condoning it as employess have know about this for a very long time and have done nothing to change it.

check out the HughesNet facebook page if you want to make a quick impact.

I as a customer never signed anything. I had went on line and looked at Hughes on the web. Was then called by an installer that was 100 miles from me. Told him we were moving to a new home and was wondering about Hughes. He tells me how great it is. He also mentioned that is was a month to month service, So I agree to have it installed. This is all done over the phone. 3 days later there is a Hughes dish on the roof of our new home. about 15 longer we get moved in and starting having issues with Hughes service. Tried to call installer back and always receive answering service. I would a message but he never returned a call. So I am satisfied that the installer and Hughes are both willing and able to put the shaft to customers.

Forking to focus on addressing your particular concerns.

Please reference the new conversation here: So show me a contract with needed signature.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I was not given a written copy of my contract and have service that I was not told about and do not want