cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my internet keep going out

Freshman

my internet keep going out

the internet starting going out started saturday and still going out and it sunday and when it come out it to slow to do anything cant even get a pic posted here my info EchoStar-17-NAD, gateway ID 1, Beam ID 40, Out Beam 18 and i keep getting a lot of state codes

Tags (1)
18 REPLIES 18
Distinguished Professor I

Re: my internet keep going out

Could you post what state codes you're getting when the signal goes out?

Freshman

Freshman

mostly it saying  12.1.13 Transmission Problem

The HN staff on this site (you can recognise them because they have the word MOD next to their handle), can run remote diagnostics,see what's going on,  and move from there. They're here M-F, approximately 9-6.   Chat and phone support, both first tier so not as much authority to do stuff, are on 24/7. 

Assistant Professor

Modem can't reach the gateway. If there's not bad weather by you then there must be bad weather by the gateway.

Not familiar with E17 satellite gateway IDs, but if you know where it is you can check the weather there and see when it might clear up.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@WilliamHolland 

The gateway for Beam 40 on the Echostar 17 satellite is in Salt Lake City, UT.  Though they have a Winter Storm Warning in effect from midnight tonight through 4AM Tuesday, it doesn't look like they've experienced any weather that was bad enough to cause a problem (some passing clouds is about it), so it's unlikely that weather is the cause.  

If you're still experiencing the issue and don't want to wait for the reps here to help, which wouldn't be until at least tomorrow, you can call 866-347-3292 for customer support.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

still going out and now mostly state code 12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred

and cant call also since phone with net it going out too when net going out

Hang in there until the mods on this site research the issue and get back to you. Hopefully you'll have an answer today.

WilliamHolland wrote:

still going out and now mostly state code 12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred

and cant call also since phone with net it going out too when net going out

WilliamHolland,

Thank you for reaching out! I'd like to take a closer look at your account. Please see my private message for instructions.

-Jay