cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my modem is so slow

Highlighted

Re: my modem is so slow

ah come on can't a girl have a little fun?

really i did have problems with my slow connection to the internet but it looks like it is at full speed now. 

you are hilarious mr sgoshe Smiley Happy
Honorary Alumnus

You are looking at Purgatory Smiley Happy

Its shame I put Dragonheart 3 on pause to make my first reply.

error 651 the modem or other connecting device has reported an error .  this has being three months and six days, all the phone calls has not helped ..

error 651

Check your usage. You may used all your alloted service. Slows down when go over.

Hello MissJean,

What an eventful night you've had! Glad to hear your HughesNet system performance is back to normal. Feel free to post back if you need technical help.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

m y  modem is not slow it  just does not work and no seems to care!!!! You don't read the comments do, you????

Hi janet, It may be a bit easier for us fellow customers to understand your case if you gave MORE details..   Just stating error 651 does NOT tell us your modem, isn't working.. There could be several places your witnessing this error...

Besides I believe most of the above an below comments are directed at the OP, as she did state she was having SLOW speed.. Please feel free to enlighten us with details on your case, and just maybe someone might be able to help!!  You may also want to post one of those case numbers given by phone support when you called, if you don't have one post your modem serial number. Located on the bottom of your Hughes Modem.. This will allow the employees to pull up your account and see how they can further help you..

Hi Janet,

As Melissa said... We can help you but need to know more. I am not sure what "error 651" means, or where you are seeing it. It is best if you make yourself a brand new post and let us know more about what is happening so we can resolve this for you.

Thanks
Amanda