cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my modem is so slow

Assistant Professor

Re: my modem is so slow

I believe she is talking about a Windows error: http://www.smarttricks.net/fix-error-651-in-windows-7-8

Yeah,buddy !!!   Gwalk900 , I think sgoshe has got it right !!!!

Gwalk900 was this Melisa , from the shack  ?   !!!

Hi Christopher,  I haven't posted there in a bit (and need to get motivated to do soSmiley Happy ) but yeah same Melissa here an there !!

Knew Gwalk had spoke of you, with great respect and did want-ta know for sure !!! glad to meet you , and any information in either forum  as i am trying to lean more and more  ,as not to make mistakes,   as one i did a few days ago , but fortunately it worked for me !!   but i did stray in territories i should not have ,  should have asked before i did !!!
Honorary Alumnus

Morning Melissa and Christopher.

Honorary Alumnus

And Purgatory too !

Just doing an excess of "multitasking" this AM Smiley Happy

Nice to meet you too Christopher!!  If you haven't already done so there's quite a few how to's already at the shack, that might teach you a thing or two Smiley Happy   We're always welcome to questions  an very interested in what others would like to learn, read about, or just wanna share in general so don't be shy Smiley Happy  For others interested, here's the link Hughes help is towards the bottom ( Were NOT employees, we just like to help):   http://www.ricksyakshack.com/

I've known Gwalk for just about as long as I've had Hughes Smiley Happy Truth is he's probably taught me WAY more than I could ever teach anyone...  I'm just a mere grass-hopper compared to him Smiley Happy

Morning Gwalk, Purgatory,..... yeah know what I'm just gonna say ALL that way no-one feels left out lol...... I sure hope you all are having a good day so-far Smiley Happy

Gwalk900, you liked to have gotten into trouble there !!!   Tears, to boot  , OH NO !!